11.20.2009

The Hutch Sale

For all of you that don't read Bunny's Beat she just announced.......
"It’s no secret that I love to shop. I am always buying pieces that might work for a potential client or things to add to my personal collection. For the first time, I have decided to make these treasures available to the public. I have created "The Hutch", a mini shop, in my design office where these antiques, artwork, and unique decorative objects of all price points are for sale.

Some items include a pair of Art Deco taborets for $600, a 19th century hand painted two-panel screen for $900, a pair of 85”H woven stainless steel columns 85" for $3600, as well as beautiful 20” and 22” pillows made from antique textiles, some with coordinating lumbars."

The Hutch is open to the public:
306 East 61st Street, 5th floor
Hours are 9-5 M-F
Cash, check, or charge

The selection will be updated frequently, but hurry in before it is all gone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you did a great job. The info is greatly appreciated