10.09.2008

Trelliage History






Trelliage is the most amazing garden resource shop in the world. "In May of 1991, Bunny Williams and John Rosselli were attending the Chelsea Flower show in London when it occurred to them how difficult it was to find sources in America for wonderful things for the garden. Inveterate shoppers both, it was not long before Treillage was born and they have been delighting gardeners (and design professionals, magazine editors, stylists and dreamers) ever since. Shopping the world for beautiful and unusual objects is second nature for Bunny and John. Indeed, both are recognized leaders in their fields." I really miss stopping in from time to time. Since, I now reside in Arizona. The weather is just now starting to cool. I'm really looking forward to nights spent outside enjoying the cool air. I've posted some of my favorites from the site but, you must check out their website on your own. They have a beautiful website if you're on the hunt for garden furniture or accessories. visit www.trelliageonline.com

4 comments:

Dana said...

Very cool. I hope one day I can have a pretty lushish garden.

Jill said...

so beautiful. thanks for sharing. did you hear that charlotte moss is closing her townhouse?

Liz Galvin said...

I heard! So SAD :( I never made a visit. I'm sure it was ever so lovely.

jordan said...

I want a cool desk like that. I have this boring parsons desk from west elm.